Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ok..and I wanna fuck.

Halloween has come and gone and we are now at 11 days until my 21st birthday. It seems kind of silly to be excited to turn 21 since I already drink, but I guess the thrill lies within being able to do so in a legal manner. For Halloween, several of my friends including Rambo, a skanky Girl Scout, a skanky tennis player, a librarian, Batman, a penguin, a few construction workers, and myself hit the bars. Many of the bars we went to were carding very strictly, so we did not stay long as some of us (me.......and two others) were not of age quite yet. I mean, am I really going to gain so much maturity in the next week or so that I would do something differently in regards to my actions? I doubt it.

After the bar scene, we went to this chick's house, who I don't know, but one of my friends does and she said it was cool to come over. Well, it was a different story when we got there. We had stopped off at a liquor store to purchase some whiskey, Amaretto, sweet & sour mix, pomegranite Schnapps, and some beer. Needless to say, we were prepared to make our own drinks and share with guests. Upon entering her house, which we thought was going to be packed with people, we all felt a weird sense of not belonging. This was further perpetuated by the hostess, or reluctant hostess I should say, looking at my friends and me up and down, then storming off to the garage with a guy who had led us to her house. We looked around at each other and the four other people who we didn't know as we poured our drinks.

Prior to this, our mutual friend of the reluctant hostess had told us that reluctant hostess is 24, cheating on her husband with an 18 year old, and loves to have people over. Hmm. When we arrived, there was a total of five people at reluctant hostess' house and they were playing beer pong. Sounds like a real fucking party, huh? We poured our drinks in silence as we tried to figure out why reluctant hostess was being such a cunt. After she gave me the death stare and said, "What are these people fucking 16?" we decided that we probably shouldn't be there. I chugged my drink and turned to my friends, "Um, I think cradle robber over there would prefer if we leave...so follow my lead?" We walked out without saying our goodbyes and I was tempted to pee in her lawn, very classy I know. Our mutual friend tried to smoothe the situation over, but it was useless, the awkwardness was a buzz kill and none of us wanted to party with that bitch anymore. It's a good thing, too, because her husband (who travels alot) came home Surprise! and a lot of drama followed. God has a funny way of working things out, right?

We all drove back to school to get drunk in the dorms since the party at the football house had gotten busted long before. I was a little disappointed with my plans, so I took some shots of whiskey to forget about the turnout of the night. An hour later I was wandering to the bathroom and almost peed myself because I couldn't get the door to lock, but I made it, just barely. As college girls do, we began documenting our night via digital cameras. I reviewed some of them after I pranced around, giving everyone a free show because my skirt had ridden up a bit. What's a little flash of skin between good friends though? Around 1am I sauntered back to my room, hoping that none of my residents would see me sneak in. I was unsuccessful, but the resident that talked to me is one of my favorites, so I'm pretty sure she won't report me to my boss.

I got in my room and plopped onto my bed, not wanting to change or take off my makeup. I closed my eyes for a few minutes and cursed myself as I scrolled through my contacts list and hit send when it landed on Douchebag's name and number. He answered on the third ring, "Hey girl, whatcha doing?"
"Just got back from a little get together...what are you doing?"
"At a party, too. It's pretty gay though. No one knows what I'm dressed up as."
"What are you dressed up as?"
"That guy from Hot Fuzz...I thought it would be funny."
I have to admit that I don't know what he's talking about here, I've heard of the movie and everything, but I'm not familiar with it enough to know what character he's talking about, so I moved on.."So...do you wanna come over later?" I asked.
"Probably, yeah. Can I sleep there? And if you sleep on the floor again I'm going to be fucking pissed."
I laughed, but would have preferred if he didn't sleep over. I do enjoy sprawling out when I sleep and that's barely possible with just me in my bed.
"No, I won't sleep on the floor, I promise."
"Okay, I'm going to leave soon. I'll see you a little later tonight, baby."

I hung up and pulled myself out of bed to go brush my teeth. When I came back, I saw my phone lighting up and buzzing around on my bed. Call? No, it was a text message from Dbag. I thought it was going to say something like, "I can't wait to fuck you," or, "I can't wait to feel your mouth on my cock." It didn't say anything like that. It said, "I can't make it tonight...I'm stuck downtown, tomorrow night?"
What?!! No. Not tomorrow night. Now, motherfucker.
"I want you so bad right now, and I don't have work in the morning. Come over tonight," I replied.
"I wish I could.."
"Yeah..so does my pussy. If you wanna come tomorrow, I guess let me know before midnite."
"Ok..and I want to fuck," he said. Really? Because you certainly don't seem like it.
"Well, we'll see what happens if and when you come over."
"I can't take the teasing."
I laughed at that. I'm the tease? I'm pretty sure I made you fucking cum twice without even bitching to you about how I didn't orgasm. That's rare, douche, be thankful.
"What? You're the tease. I was totally ready when I asked you over earlier this week...twice."
"It's just you didn't give me any heads up, you know? I'll stay up late when I know I have to," he said. That was kind of true. I asked him over at like 9:30 and he has to get up for work early..
"Excuses, excuses. Like I said, you let me know if you want to come over tomorrow kind of early so I don't fuck myself over for Sunday."

He didn't reply back. He didn't contact me on Saturday. I mean I know I'm not the dumbass here. I'm not the only that's stopping anything from happening. Why can't he just come over and make me come, dammit!! One orgasm, that's it. I'll be happy for awhile with that. It's pretty obvious he's not interested, isn't it? That's so pitiful to write out. I ask myself why I care, but I know it's because I'm horny and not attracted to anyone else right now. If there was another prospect, I probably would have stopped talking to Douchebag already, but there's not. Girls outnumber guys at my school at about 9:1 and of those guys that actually go here, about 5% of them are attractive to me. Of that 5%, 4% are in a comitted relationship. That leaves me 1%. Just one. A single little lonely itsy bitsy one-percent. And they have their pick of the litter really because there's so much fucking pussy at this school that you'd think it was a convent.

I just want some action, for fuckssake. We already hooked up twice, fucktard, why won't you just hook up with me again when I want to? Is that the reason...do you feel the need to dictate when and how we hook up? Because honestly, if that's the problem, fine...I'll do it on your terms, just as long as your terms are relatively consistent...and by consistent I mean daily. Okay, that might be excessive, but minimum 4x weekly. Here's a girl, telling you that she wants to hook up with you, suck your cock, rub your balls, swallow your cum, while NOT being your girlfriend.....and you're turning it down? I mean I know I'm not fucking Angelina Jolie or anything, but I'm not disgusting. What's the problem? Guys talk about girls being hesitant, but good fucking Lord, let's get this thing going. I set you up for the kill and you whiffed. A few times. Am I making it too easy by not giving you a chase? I don't have any of the answers. All I know is that I want some action and you're lucky enough that I want it from you. Can't you just accept that this can work so well if you'd just let it?

End venting session....

2 comments:

Greg Voltaire said...

No he can't, because he is a man, and men are stupid. Every last one of us. I honestly can't tell what your gender sees in ours.

The only good part about is is that you know why you are doing this. You're horny, and (surprise) all the other men are too stupid to want to fuck you.

But alas, I am reminded of my personal favorite quote and my motto, which I believe all humans should live by. "This too shall pass....but bitch about it while it's here." You'll get through it. One day, you will have a guy who consistently fucks you on time, gives you an orgasm (gasp) before he gets one, then during, and after too. Then about four more. Douchebag will be but a distant "Why did I fuck him? Oh right. Damn hormones. Damn you to hell." And what is possibly the saddest part is he may never know what he missed. Or whether whatever kept him downtown was important enough to wager the rest of his life on.

Although who knows, it may be for the better. Have no regrets, merely learning experiences. In 20 years, don't regret fucking Douchebag. Realize that it's very possible you could've gotten the same out of a vibrator (well, in actuality, a vibrator that never touches your body), minus one stain on your sweater and a lot of "what if's", and don't do it again. Then mentally high five yourself because you didn't end up with the man who first texts "I can't wait to hear you moan while I taste your clit", then doesn't actually give you an orgasm until seven years later.

You got to vent. I get to attempt
to ramble and try to sound smarter than I am. Go see Hot Fuzz. It's good, although I definitely prefer Shaun of the Dead.

In Dublin's fair city
Where the girls are so pretty
I first set my eyes on sweet Molly Malone
As she wheeled her wheelbarrow
Through streets broad and narrow
Crying cockles and mussels, alive alive, oh.

Yours, in the spirit of Matt Foley and Irish folk singers

Greg

I'm not mean, I'm just not nice. said...

I haven't heard someone mention the Matt Foley character in quite some time, kudos for that. Also for the Molly Malone lyrics, truly a beautiful song. No regrets indeed, life is too short for regrets as they are a waste of time. Thanks, as always, for your input. It is truly appreciated.