Friday, October 31, 2008

Put your game face on

As of 4pm today, I've chosen my Halloween costume. Actually, I didn't come up with it, so I guess I should say that I went along with the idea given to me. A few of my friends wanted me to come with them to the bars tonight, but I said I didn't really have a costume and that I wasn't going to spend an obscene amount of money on one. A few hours later, my friend called me and told me, "I have the best idea for your costume....a slutty ski instructor!" Perrrrrrfect. I looked in my closet and was convinced that I could pull this off. I'm going to wear my Uggs, a black mini skirt, a thermal long-sleeved tshirt and a insulated vest...as well as sunglasses that look similar to goggles, a hat that looks like it came straight from Mikhail Gorbachev's private selection, and a badge that says "sex (with a line through it to signify the mistake) ski instructor. My pick up line for hte night will be something along the lines of "Yeah, I'm a ski instructor...do you want me to show you how to work that pole?" As I become more drunk, it might change. Something closer to, "Hey. I..Wow you're cute.....umm, wanna fuck?" There may or may not be a crotch grab along with that.

One of my best friends here at school just broke up with her boyfriend of a few years and wants to get obscenely drunk, so I promised her that we'd get so drunk that we'd forget our cup sizes tonight. I'm really just being a good friend...

1 comment:

Greg Voltaire said...

Slutty ski instructor.

Slutty ski instructor.

WHAT THE FUCK?

That's....interesting.

OOOH. Slutty lion tamer.

Wait, today is the first. You should still be recovering from your night. Have a good day.