Sunday, November 9, 2008

There's a difference

It irritates me when my friends get hurt because they enter an arrangement in which they think will result in an actual relationship as in one person dating another in a committed sense. However, one person is usually confused by the other's actions. No matter what anyone says, there are levels of dating. You can try and deny it, try to define it, but nevertheless, you'll get confused by it.

On one hand you have the trendy "fuck buddy," a person who you have no interest in other than fucking. You don't tell this person about your puppy being sick or about your bitchy co-worker. You talk about dick and pussy and any variation of sexual intercourse. This fuck buddy is often confused with a Friend with Benefits (FWB). They are nowhere close to being the same thing. To me, a FWB is someone who you have a general liking of, have some things in common, talk now and then, and enjoy hooking up at the end of the night. FWB is a much more respectful relationship to me, where you probably care a little bit more about this person. I don't recommend doing normal friend things with this person like going out to movies or out to dinner, unless you want to get yourself into a relationship mode, which can fuck you over several different ways.

Then there is this "together" phenomena in my generation where you are committed to this person, but not officially dating. Sometimes we refer to this as "Facebook official" where it lists on your Facebook page who you are in a relationship with. Basically, it's like a FWB, but you're strictly committed to that one person to hook up with, and there's more emotions with a person you're together with than there is with a FWB.

Then there is the boyfriend/girlfriend title, this is official ooey-gooey dating where you can hold hands, have sweet little pecks in public, etc. You can probably understand how all of this may get confusing for one person. One person in any of these aforementioned relationships/arrangements is going to be more emotionally vested in it than the other. It goes without saying that, doesn't it? Apparently, not so. This is why people should have a talk of where they stand with each other, especially if one person starts acting differently in regards to the situation, like wanting to spoon after sex instead of just getting the fuck out of your bed, or if the person sends you a Hallmark-esque email/text/IM/voicemail.

Problems will ensue.

I feel that this explanation was needed to explain my situation with Douchebag perhaps more so than I have in the past. D-bag and I have had the conversation of what we want while we're hooking up. It's strictly that, hooking up. I would tend to say we're more FWB than fuck buddies, only because we have a past friendship that is now complicated with hooking up. However, he can view this differently, so for argument's sake, let's just say where more than fuck buddies but less than FWB.

Douchebag doesn't want a girlfriend. I don't want a boyfriend, not now. If things progressed with him or with someone else, I'd tell him up front because I don't believe in fucking with someone's head, heart, or emotions.

With that being said, I'm going to post a conversation that I had with D-bag when I was obscenely drunk this past Friday. I'll be honest and say that I've never been as drunk as I was on Friday, but I did not puke (yay for me). Here goes (I took our screen names off for obvious reasons..and try to ignore my ADD and spelling in this conversation, like I said, I was quite drunk):

He's typing in the bolded font.

:are you playing video games.
-: yep
: lol i knew it
: you're a butthead for not coming over though
: i'm drunk and i'm using the right you're and your....im fucking amazing
-: huh
-: using the what
: it doesn't matter. i really wanted you to come over tonight.
-: what dont matter
-: i woulda
: well wtf. come over then
-: i dunno lol its late
: pussy......video games....i see the tough decision
-: me to
: eh
-: what would we do
: fuck
: i turn fuckin 21 on thursday.
-: dont feel cool
-: im 12tth
: a day ahead of me? that's funny
: are you gonin out on ur bday
-: nope
-: lol and u dont wanna fuck
: lame
yes i do
: i've been telling u i want to fuck you forever and you've been a pussy
: being a pussy=no pussy
: actually i asked to bring condoms
: and u said no
: bulllllllllshit
: okay, no wait
: dont give me that shit
: that was once
: i asked u if i could bring them
: and ur like oh lets take it slow
: i didnt say take it slow,i just wanted to do other stuff but i'm over it.
: but you're right, i did say that.
: once
: and then i invited you over twice and u totally rejectedme
: this would work out good. i don't want a fucking boyfriend, just a boy to hook up with. perfect deal
: i know
: and dont call me a pussy lol if i aske du to fuck
: okay. i won't call you a a pussy anymore. just as long as you come and fuck me sometime soon
: i dunno if u want that
: im a little big
: you are big and i love it. itll work out
: i dont want it to hurt
: lol it'll be fine. i want u in me
: see i dont get u
: u say one day
: u dont wanna do it
: and nights like this
: u do
: no, i always do..
: i just feel weird when i'm always the one to tell u to come over
: theres no sense in pushing it if you feel weird u obviousdly dont wanna do it that bad
: and i know ur busier
: then i am
: so i wait till wehrn ur not busy
: no, lol i do...u don't even know. i had to fucking masturbate twice in like 15 minutes and i still got horny right after
: i'm not busy
all i do is study and work and occassionally get drunk
: and compared to that, fucking is above all of it
: lol wait when
: when what?
: u masturbate
: fucking last night
: i couldn't sleep at all
: twice in fifteen minutes and then it might as well not even have happend for all the good it did
: lol .. do u use a vibrator?
: i did and then the batteries ran out and then ic an't find them.
: i started fingering myself though
: feels to good not to
: thats hot
: eh..rather have your cock
: even better
: exactly. which is why u should stop being lame and just come over when i ask
: if u woulda told me i could fuck u i would have
: i love getting head from u its great
: but its kinda a tease
: lol how is it a tease? i made you cum twice baby
: okay, here's the problem
: i really love giving head...so it's like unless a guy stops me, i go all the way with it
lol i know u love sucking cock your really good the way u work ur tongue damn
: but sometimes theres nothing better then a wet warm pussy
: yeah...pussy is amazing, i'm not gonna lie to u
: hoyl fuck
: i just remember it hink i kissed a girl tonight
: god damnit
: thats even hotter
: what teh eff. weren't we already facebook friends?
: we shoulda been
: weird
: whatev. i just added u
: lol good
: i wish i could describe the way pussy feels ha
: well u know all this talk is getting me a ltitle hot..
: yeah welcome tomy world
: i think i'm gonna dye my hair red likein my profile picture.
nice
we'll see
lol i'm glad you're finally not married on facebook
: why lol
: ummmm because i give amazing head, so if it's anyone u should be married to, it's probably me. i mean..why would u waste time on a dumb skank who can't give head?
: lol nice
: i like ur attitude
: i mean..u should really appreciate it.
: i do love when u make me cum
: yeah..it's pretty nice.
: fucking schnapps, i c an't believe i'm still this fucking wasted
: lol
: so waht video game are u playin? that gears of war stuff?
: yea
: i hate my life for not having an xbox.
: all the boys at school are playing that
: nice
: i can't believe ur not goin out for ur birthday
: meh
: i dont really care
: its just another day out of the yr
: but ur 21...
: which doesnt seem like a big deal...seing how i'm fucking drunk already
: but still
: lolk
: who cares really
: ur legal to drink
: whatever
: ive been doing it since high school
: yeah i know right
: that's because u could get away with looking like a 21 year old with ur effin bears hahahha
: wow..i mean beards
: its gone
: why's it gone
: i duno
: to itchy
: makes sense.
: i gotta go..time to get off before bed. seriously, come over tomorrow..
: why dont u let me come fuck u
: lol omg. why didnt u fucking come over when i asked u to at like fucking 11
: lol i didnt know we could fuck
: its fine
: another time
: not another time. tomorrow
: maybe
: fuck maybes. you're etiehr going to be playing that game or fucking me. u decide
: lol
: ok
: need to be talked to dirty to?
: that would be helpful
: text me b/c i gotta lay down before i pass teh fuck out
: k


then he texted me like two minutes later as I lay in bed, masturbating. He told me all kinds of things that he wanted to do now that he "knew we could fuck." Wanting to fuck my face, wanting to cum in me, wanting to cum on my chest, doing doggy style on my floor (ouch, carpet burns, going to have to figure that out), wanting me to suck him off then ride him....Pretty good ideas. After I hadnt answered for awhile, he said, "I assume you passed out, but remember, I want to be in that tight pussy of yours."

I didn't call him Saturday and he didn't call me. I don't know what's going on. I want to text him to tell him to come over tomorrow, but I don't know if I will. Maybe now that he knows I'm DTF, he'll start being less of a jackass. Although I'm not sure why he just assumed that I wasn't going to have sex with him? Maybe because when he was fingering me he thought I was really tight, which I am, but that doesn't mean I can't fuck you. And, to be honest, he's really not that big. He's a good size, decent girth, but other girls must have told him he's huge, or maybe he just really thinks he is haha. Whatever. I'll keep my huge amount of readers (sarcasm) updated. Maybe not until after my birthday, however. I plan on being very inebriated on Thursday since I already have my designated driving situation figured out and I know I won't have to spend any money on buying myself liquor.

We shall see.

Feel free to analyze the conversation.

3 comments:

ChicagoSane said...

Even if he's not huge, who cares? As long as he can keep it hard (for real), and knows how to use it in a way you like it, then it's all good. The only thing a small dick can't do are certain positions, and I'd blame that just as much on a woman's pussy. Some girls are tilted too much for my taste, so the sex options are limiting.

That being said, this guy IS a douchebag. Why the hell is he the only guy in your life, sexually? Are you fat or ugly? Are you one of those types who doesn't let on that she's DTF right away? Seriously, I can't figure it out.

20 years old so the body has to be decent if it its a bit heavy or thin, probably are smart because you can tell the difference between you're and your (most douchebags can't), and you're horny as shit. So you should have NO PROBLEM finding a dick to bang on occasion.

I personally detest the fuck buddy relationship. FWB is way better, but that does mean no dating. Beer drinking, ok, dating, no.

Tell us about what's preventing you from finding a decent guy to bang whenever you want. Shit, my last FWB would call and I'd be over in 15 minutes, regardless of who I was with. She did the same for me, even if she had to leave class early because I had wood that wouldn't go away.

I'm not mean, I'm just not nice. said...

If I had the answers to your questions, I wouldn't be writing about these problems. As you put it so succinctly, maybe the problem is that I am fat, ugly, not obviously DTF, or any other combination of unattractive traits.

That'll be something to ponder.

ChicagoSane said...

Who said fat or ugly are unattractive traits? I'm no Brad Pitt, but I still attract those who I'm attracted to.

Could it possibly be that maybe you're too nice? Or maybe they just can't tell you're DTF?

I was "friends" with a gal for almost 10 years, never touched her. She never let on ONE SIGN that she wanted more, and I was so-so on the idea of even making a pass. Before she got married, she told me she crushed on me for the entire 10 years -- but never led on.