Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sleepless nights

I just masturbated twice in about 15-20 minutes and I still don't feel any release or even a subsiding in my sexual appetite. I'm just as horny as I was half an hour ago even though I came twice..
My arm is sore..why can't I find those batteries for my vibrator?! It looks like I'll have to make a trip to the local "toy" store, but then I feel like I'll buy something unnecessary there. I fucking hate these sleepless nights. I just want to be satisfied and I feel like no matter what I do, the result is always the same-brief periods of release and then I'm just as horny or even hornier than before. Parts of me, and I guess by parts I mean my pussy, wish that I had a FWB here at school so that I could call them and they could be here in five minutes. If only boys at my school looked like they actually washed their balls, maybe it would happen.

Fuck.

Tomorrow I'm celebrating my birthday a little early with some friends (some are underage, so they obviously can't go to the bars on my real birthday), which will probably only make the situation worse, but what the hell. I'm already going to go ahead and tell you that I'm 99% sure I'll invite douchebag over because I want to get laid. And I'll also probably tell you that he won't come over because Gears of War 2 just came out at midnight tonight.....and he already has it and is playing as we speak....I invite him over at 9:30pm one night and it's too late to come over and fuck, but it's almost 1:30am and he can play video games. I'm confused by his priorities...pussy...............video games..........pussy........video games.....pussy for an hour and then you can go home and play video games until your eyes bleed and your thumbs become permantently disjointed? I'm not in the mood for teasing. If douchebag comes over again, I'm fucking. He can say no..but he's really going to mean yes when I'm done. I'm so fucking horny that I don't think the size difference between us could even stop me. All his 6'5, 2...60? 250? 240? I'm not sure, but whatever it is, be damned, because I'm too pissed and too tired and too horny to give a fuck what he wants. It's about me, bitch.

I'm so exhausted that I feel almost drunk..so please excuse the ranting and move on to more intellectual posts (ok...well so maybe they're not really intellectual..)

Once again, with emphasis, Fuckkkkkkkk.

4 comments:

Greg Voltaire said...

If he is choosing video games, then he truly is a lost cause and must be beaten to death with a small brick. Hang on a second.

..............

Fuck, couldn't find him.

This is an honest, non-sarcastic question. Is it really hard for a hot girl to find a guy to fuck? They always talk about guys who just want you for the pussy and stuff, but it seems like there are a lot of women angry that these guys can't be found.

Are all guys really that stupid that they will pick Gears of War over pussy? Answer: Yes. In all likelihood it is because men get the same physiological pleasure from masturbation as sex, although women don't. Therefore, why make the trip?

Another in the list of things that prove men are inferior and devolved to the point of no return.

Hope you can find some relief somewhere.

Greg

I'm not mean, I'm just not nice. said...

well greg. good questions. I'm drunk as a fuckin skunk right now and still spelling amazingingly. I'm impressive, I know. I've been texting douchebag...and nothing. I mean he asked if I had a threesome going on because i accidentally told him i kissed a girl.......and now nada. I mean, I don't call myself hot because I don't consider myself to be hot. I'm relatively attractive, but like i said, I'm not a stick figure b/c i gained weight when i was on steriod.s I just asked him if he was playing video games and he said yes.....it makes me pity myself and him. I drank a whole thing of peppermint schnapps, not the best idea i've ever had.

Greg Voltaire said...

I don't pity you, I pity him. I've heard legends of men who pick games over girls, but I really though they were a myth. I continue to over-estimate my gender.

And since when are stick figures hot? Even Gisele has some curves. Either way, beauty is objective.

You told him you kissed a girl. If that didn't snap his ass out of Nintendo world or wherever the fuck he is, either a pissed reaction or a ohmugawshihavetofuckyounow reaction, then I can only conclude he is gay.

As long as you don't become an alcoholic, you'll be fine. If I'm counting correctly, you turn 21 in four days. He turns 7 in about 20 years. Good luck to you, and may you be granted many orgasms, and he be granted a trip to E3 and no sex for the rest of his life.

Feeling for you,

Greg

ChicagoSane said...

The problem with getting laid is that it's a dime a dozen, seriously. For a guy, finding a girl to bang is as easy as Craigslist. This is why I'm a picky, choosy son-of-a-bitch.

The last 3 girls I slept with were all extra-special, in some ways. They differentiated themselves from the rest.

Sleeping with douchebags will show on your face to the guys who are worth it. My last fuck buddy, who was very special to me, slept with mostly douchebags. It was the reason I ended our relationship: she was addicted to men treating her badly.

How about seeking out a fuck buddy who is worth more than a $5 used pair of tight jeans? They're out there. I bet there are some in your life that you're ignoring.

Happy birthday, by the way. I'll buy you a round.