Thursday, November 20, 2008

Boy, don't lie,
let's not forget what this really was,
you never wanted the nice girl exterior when you knew what I was deep inside,
you could be inside,
I couldn't pretend that I was anything other than bad,
I'm the girl of your dreams that you want,
and could have had.

Do you think about me when you go to bed,
imagining how we lock eyes when I give you head?
When you look down at your fingertips,
does it remind you of how I brought them to my lips,
to taste what you taste when you eat me out,
or what about the time when you put your hand over my mouth,
making sure that my neighbors wouldn't hear me shout?
Does it make you hard thinking about all we've done,
do you like knowing that all I'm asking for is fun?

2 comments:

ChicagoSane said...

Very sensual post. But I don't think I could ever go for a girl, even a FB or FWB, who is just out for fun. Even if it's just sex, there's a better path if there are serious times, even in bed.

Greg Voltaire said...

There are times you want someone to love, to cuddle, to share deep moments, and there are times you want sex. Just sex. Just fun. Just for the hell of it. No respect needed, no affection. You don't know their name, just that they are a warm body and a set of sexual organs. They are a fuck, pure and simple. People you would hate in the real world. Just a penis. (Or a vagina)

Odd how all men are supposed to want this, the girl who just wants to fuck and leave, but then you go deep and they want more.

Hmm... You're quite the poet. The poem is short, sweet, hardcore, just, interestingly enough, like the relatipnships it describes.