Monday, October 6, 2008

Ramble on

School and work interrupted my online life. Papers about modern technology and earth sciences and the Savanna biome and the Golden Age of the United Dutch Republic have consumed me the past week or so. Remind me why I'm in college again. As I saved what seemed like the 97th historiographical (it's a word, I promise) essay on themes of European history, I let out a sigh of relief. Then I walked outside with my cigarettes and lighter to sit in the quad and have a lovely night smoke.

Right, I started smoking again. I buy a few packs a year, just every now and then when I get the urge. I stopped at the 7-11 near my house to buy some chocolate milk when I saw the cigarette selection behind the counter just asking for me to buy a pack. "Umm..Can I get a pack of Camel no. 9s?" I asked the emo girl behind the counter. "Sure...wait, you know they came out with something new. Have you tried the Camel Crush ones?" She had my attention. Why, no, I haven't tried them. But I will.

Camel is making a lot of money from college kids right about now. Everyone I see smoking at the designated smoking spots on campus are smoking Camel Crushes. The have a nifty little spot on the filter where you squeeze the cigarette and hear this satisfying snap sound to signify the menthol being released. It's like two cigarettes in one: regular camel, or menthols. The menthol is actually very different from any I've had. It tastes almost minty and is quite refreshing, and actually limits the terrible smoker's breath that one usually gets after enjoying a nice tobacco product. They are very rejuvenating as far as cigarettes go and I feel that I have done my smoker duty of informing other potential smokers of this find. Camel, feel free to pay me in a box of your delicious Crushes.

In other news, I've been obsessed with finding new music. Speficically songs to fuck to. I do not mean songs to make love to your husband/wife of 35 years with. I mean nasty, dirty, I-can't-really-hear-the-music-because-all-the-blood-in-my-body-is-in-my-genitals, music. My computer's recent search history is filled with variations of "Songs to fuck to," "Sex songs," "Fucking songs," "Fucking sex songs," and even, "Songs for whores." Laugh if you want, I did at some of the entries. Yes, yes, we're all aware that Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get it on" is a classic, but that doesn't really make me want to fuck so hard that I'll have an aneurysm. Most lists that I found were quite pathetic. Someone actually listed Hall & Oates on their getting laid playlist. Really? Hall & Oates? For shame, for shame.

This led me to compile my own list of music that I like/would like to fuck to. Here goes, ladies and gents:

"She Rides"-Danzig
"Closer"-NIN (duh, this song's lyrics do go "I want to fuck you like an animal")
"Stranglehold"-Ted Nugent. Very sexy beat. And it's over 8 minutes. Long strip-tease, anyone?
"Doin' it"-LL Cool J. Makes me think of his tongue action.....
"Crazy Bitch"-Buckcherry ("You're crazy, but I like the way you fuck me")
"Nasty, Naughty Boy"- Christina Aguilerra. Ms. Dirty herself.
"Whatta Man"-En Vogue.
"Slow Motion"-Juvenile
"Blindfold Me"- Kelis ("When he wants it, he blindfolds me, then I get sexy on")
"Flex"-Mad Cobra. Has a funky, reggae type of feel. It's hot.
"One"-Metallica. It's edgy, long, and has James Hetfield's voice. Need I say more?
"Fuel"-Metallica. If a guy can keep up with the pace of this song, I will marry him.
"Enter Sandman"-Metallica. It's fucking Metallica, who doesn't want to fuck to their music?
"Shout at the Devil"-Motley Crue
"Pimp Juice"-Nelly.
"Maneater"-Nelly Furtado
"Dragula"-Rob Zombie
"Booty Meat"-Soulja Boy
"Oops (Oh my)"-Tweet
"Touch it"-Monifah
"Mother Russia"-Iron Maiden

Well, there is my list. Diverse, hard, and sexy. I'd be interested in some suggestions, so suggest away.

2 comments:

Greg Voltaire said...

Without a doubt, if you are a fan of "Crazy Bitch", I suggest "Tear You Apart" by She Wants Revenge. It has got to be one of the most hypnotic songs ever. Honestly, it's one of those you could get lost in and bash your head against the headboard and really not give a shit. Disregarding the fact it appeared in an absolutely awful movie, try it out. Also should work great for kinky sex.

Greg Voltaire said...

If you like monotonic, (and for some odd reason I suspect you've already been introduced to this song) I'd try "Voodoo" by Godsmack. It may not be good for sex, but it can hypnotize anyone.

Also, for something a tad more classical, "Planet Hell" by Nightwish. Although it may scare you shitless to much to fuck to, I like it.

And there can be no higher pinnacle of music than the intro of "Shipping Up To Boston" by Dropkick Murphys. I don't care a huge amount for the rest, but that's because I enjoy understanding the lyrics to songs. But for an Irish loving girl like yourself, I think you'll find it very....interesting. Which makes me want to write a post.