Friday, August 1, 2008

This is how I spend my Friday night?

I went out to dinner with my best friend tonight. It was really great to see her again, of course. It's been awhile because she's been busy working in the real world while I've been sitting in my pool drinking iced tea. Our conversations usually always consist of her men. She is gorgeous and cool, the kind of cool that makes you think she's too good to be true because you can't be beautiful and cool, can you? Well, she is. But, anyways, our conversation turned to her boys (I counted ten for her....2 for me during the convo..ahh) and she glanced at the TV and said, oh, here's my old guy. I turned around and saw a sports announcer for a Chicago cable company. She texted him while he was on TV...I was in awe. They aren't serious. She isn't serious with any of the ten, but I was still in awe. But then, she surprised me. "All I really want is a nice boy. I want a boyfriend, but none of the guys I see that are interested in me are nice guys. I want a gentleman," she said. It never ceases to amaze me how all the beauty in the world can't help you when it comes to love. Sure, good looks can get attention, but not love. Sometimes I feel bad for her, actually. It breaks my heart when she gets hit on in a vulgar way because she takes it so offensively, whereas I smile because my mind is vulgar. Maybe it's true that all we want in this world is to love and have someone love us back, but damnit why does it have to be so hard, even for the seemingly "perfect" people?

Anyway, I came across this and I'm kind of in the mood for some psych-evaluation via survey-ness. So here we go. And, for any interested, I will be following up with Mr. Temper soon.




Yes or No


1. Have you had cyber-sex?
Yes, absolutely. When my first serious boyfriend moved away, we had cyber-sex all the time. It wasn't really satisfying because my family's computer was in the living room, so I couldn't just go at it. I was literally always looking over my shoulder for the moment my mom would come into the room. We soon moved onto phone sex anyway, which was much better.




2.Would you masturbate in front of your partner?
Yes. And I have. I think it brings a certain level of intimacy to the relationship, but I usually just do it for my own pleasure.






3.Would you tell your partner (who you really love) that they are bad in bed?
YES. Even if I didn't love someone who I had sex with, I'd tell them. It's my duty as a woman to train a man in all the special ways women liked to be touched. I'm really doing everyone a favor actually. I should be commended.






4.While having sex, have you ever thought about someone else to keep you turned on?
Yes, but rarely. If I'm not turned on by the person, why would I waste my time?






5.Have you ever looked at a family member and felt sexually attracted to them?
no. I admit that I have an obscenely good looking family, but I haven't ever felt a sexual attraction to any of them.



What do you think?


1.Gay marriage is wrong?
No, I think a person should be able to marry any other human who they love, man or woman. Love is love and who am I to judge what is right or wrong? Remember, God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.






2.The night of your best-friend's wedding their fiance comes on to you, should you tell your best-friend?
I would investigate if a copious amount of alcohol was present first, but I would mention it to my best friend, obviously.




3.You catch one of your parents having a one-night-stand, should you tell the other parent?
Well, I don't think I'll have to deal with that at all actually. See this post for the story.




4.Your partner wants to go to a "swingers" club, would you go to keep your partner happy?
I'd probably be the one to suggest this, so of course. I'm pretty open to trying everything, but I would be cautious about STDs, meaning I probably wouldn't go to just any swinger's club. I do have some values, after all.




5.You are about to tell your spouse that you want a divorce but they just found out that a close family member is dying, do you still tell them?
No. I couldn't live with myself if I did that. No matter how bad our marriage had gotten, I would do all I could to support them through that difficult time because that would be what I wanted out of a partner. My Catholic conscience would eat at me way too much for me to do something like that.



Finale!


1.Would you/Have you ever fake illness to get attention?
Absolutely not. I'll write a post about this eventually, but no I would never fake an illness to get attention. After being extremely ill and in heart failure, I experienced "attention" due to an illness and I never want to feel that again.






2.You are the first to arrive at the scene of an accident but it turns out that the person hurt is your worst enemy, do you help or walk away?
Wow, this really puts my meanness to test, doesn't it? I don't really think that I have a worst enemy. There have been people that hurt me, yes, but I don't consider any of them enemies in any way. If I walked away, that would only burden me and it would come back to haunt me in some way. Have I mentioned I'm a huge believer in karma? I would help in any way that I could.






3.You have a non life threatening sexual disease, would you have a one night stand without telling the person?
Nope. Like I said before, I have some values. And karma definitely wouldn't like that. I could only imagine the hell I would pay after that....my pussy is afraid just at the thought.






4.Do you think it is important to tell the truth or spare someones feelings?

Well it depends what it's about and who it involves. If I know that my friend is very self-conscious and asks me how she looks with her new haircut, I'll tell her the truth in a very positive way.....for example, "Oh, it's a little short for your face frame, but it does bring out your eyes a lot." I'm kind of the queen of complimented-insults. It's a term I made up...I'm often afraid that my honesty is mistaken for being a blunt cunt (you liked that, didn't you ;-) ) but usually I tell the truth, especially if it's important.

No comments: