Monday, August 25, 2008

Hello Junior Year

Today was the first day of my junior year of college. I wanna barf just thinking about growing up. I'm not ready for real responsibilities. Beyond doing my own laundry, feeding, bathing, and grooming myself, I have no idea how to be an adult. I don't even balance my fucking checkbook. Junior just means one more year left of binge drinking before I can be officially called an alcoholic. Because, you know, that sort of thing in college is just chalked up to "college life." My classes all went okay today, didn't do much with it being the first day and all. The first day of the semester always gives me a feeling of impending doom. The research papers I'll have to write, the honors' contract I'll have to do, the exams, the midterms, the presentations, the homework, the writing intensive course that I have to do that should conclude in a research project being published in an academic journal. That's a lot of shit to take in in one semester, much less think about it all in one day. Stress=breakouts on my chin and horniness. Weird combo, huh? Well, that's how it happens for me.

Speaking of horniness....I was really frisky Friday night/Saturday early morning. I had been at a party and got a little tipsy, which makes the pussy scream for attention. So I listened to her. I texted douchebag, hoping that he wouldn't turn me down. He didn't. Although it took him forever to get her because he got lost...whatev. A few of my friends helped him get here because I was unaware of where he was/what the holdup was. He finally got here and we went up to my room. It was a little awkward at first, of course. We kind of awkwardly cuddled in bed and watched the Olympics/try to figure out how one of us was going to make the first move. I actually can't remember how it did happen. I just remember that we started kissing and it went from there. I started to rub his cock while we were making out and I wasn't too impressed, especially from his body size, but looks can be deceiving. I started to go down on him and sucked his balls, once I apparently did it too hard; I heard him kind of whimper and I knew I went too hard. It happens. He went down on me for what felt like two minutes and fingered me a little. Then we started kissing as he lay on top of me, grinding his cock against my cooch. I went down on him again to finish him off, even though I usually demand an orgasm first 'cause I'm a bitch and all. He came pretty quick, but it was weird because he kind of pulled away from my mouth, so he ended up coming a little in my hair and all over his shirt. Basically after that, I offered for him to spend the night because he had work early in the morning, but he left his tools at his house, or so went his excuse. So I walked him out, talking about bullshit that I can't recall. When he got to his car, we hugged kind of one-armed and gave a brief peck on the lips. I'm not really sure how I feel about this. I enjoyed myself, but at the same time, I feel like I'd be forcing something if I contacted him. Maybe it's some traditional part of me, but I feel like a guy should contact a girl first after this type of encounter if he's interested. Ahh, well. We shall see.

2 comments:

Greg Voltaire said...

This is the same guy who said he couldn't wait to taste your clit? Him idiot.

Well, have a nice junior year.

I'm not mean, I'm just not nice. said...

Yes, I know. Obviously actions speak louder than words. It's been a good year so far, but it's only the first week of classes. :)Thanks though!