Sunday, August 31, 2008

Disappointment strikes

I'm the primary resident assistant on call tonight, which basically means that until 7am tomorrow morning, I'm not allowed to leave campus in case an emergency happens or what not. It's been a long day to say the least. From a girl locking her keys in her room while naked wrapped in a towel, a girl bleeding somewhat profusely from a deep gash in her nose and refusing to go to the emergency room, and knowing that I have to do rounds in another 2-3 hours at around 12:30am when some of the party goers are making their way back to their dorm, pretty much everything that can happen has happened. And now I want a fucking Coke. I don't mean cocaine, I mean Coca-Cola...That's a big vice for me..ahhhh it tastes so goood...there's a Wendy's right down the street, I bet I could make it there and back in under five minutes... Damnit.
I bet I wouldn't even want a Coke so bad if douchebag had came over tonight. I sent him a text around 8ish, telling him to come over. No response. Mr. Temper is in Michigan, so he's unavailable, too. I just want some company, after all. Is that too much for a girl to ask? Especially since I can't leave campus, it would be nice to have a warm body to keep me entertained.
I'm mildly intrigued by douchebag, if for nothing else than him confusing me. He texted me the other day asking if I heard the new Metallica songs, which of course I have. We talked about it for a bit, then I asked if when he was going to come over again and received no response. I know that I know these signs. They are signs of disinterest, but that's so hard to face. I just want some lovin'. It's possible that I'm being a little too forceful, but I'm horny for fuck's sake. He may be interpreting my interest as something deeper than a FWB situation, but I'm not sure. So disappointment has set in and it'll take a good apology to get douchebag on somewhat good terms again. Just when you think you've got something good going for you, eh?

2 comments:

Greg Voltaire said...

I don't know if I think you're being too forceful. It seems like he may be seeing it as less than an FWB situation. Being that he semmed more interested in texted you about Metallica and not about booty. If he was completely disinterested in you, he wouldn't have sent the Metallica text, but if he wanted booty, he would've accepted your invitation of booty.

Who knows? Maybe he's just nervous. Maybe he feels guilty about his less than mind-blowing performace on Friday. But what do I know. Maybe I'm just trying to ramble.

I'm not mean, I'm just not nice. said...

I appreciate your input, Greg. Even if you are just trying to ramble :)