Thursday, August 7, 2008

lately

So I know it's been a little while, mainly because we had a huge tornado slide on through here, a perk of living in the Midwest. There were widespread power outages, but my house was safe. Except that our cable, hence Internet, was knocked out. During the storm, I texted Mr. Temper to see how his end of town was holding up. "This is the worst day of my life," he replied. Uh-oh. I asked why and he said he got laid off that day, which is tough for him because he's been working short weeks for a few months now because the economy has been in such a bad shape and now he's going to have go deal with trying to find a new job at a relatively bad time. He should be able to find a job relatively quick thanks to his nature of work (pipefitting) but it's a hassle nonetheless. Anyways, he said along with being laid off, there were a bunch of live wires around his neighborhood so COMed would have to be around there all week. Poor, poor baby. I told him I'd make him feel better tomorrow and he said, "As long as it's cheap fun, I'm up for it." Point taken.

So the next day I brought over a pizza, a sixer of Miller Lite, and the movie 300. If a guy isn't happy with a girl doing that, he has to be gay. I knocked on his door and gave a little finger wiggle hello when I saw his shadow move over the peep-hole. "You're an angel." he said at the sight of beer and pizza. I'm one smooth chick, aren't I? We put in the DVD and started eating the pizza and drinking the beer while we commented on the various appearances of nipples in the movie. If we were going to hook up at all tonight, I wanted it to get done before the beer could seep into his spooge and funk it up. So after he ate a good portion of pizza that I assumed would last him for awhile, I positioned myself in his lap for some making out. It's my duty as an aforementioned smooth chick to make a guy feel better when he's had a rough time of it. So I gave him the best blow job that he'll ever have during an epic battle scene of a graphic comic movie. He was beyond grateful, so I told him to remember the favor with a little wink as I headed out the door. I don't really like to have post-cum cuddle time or anything with a hook-up, so I was on my way pretty quickly. Mr. Temper is a nice guy and all, amazing kisser better yet, but I don't really want to start anything serious before I head back to school, which is coming up very soon.

And, oddly enough, right when I start to think that, a blast from the very recent past, texted me today asking what I was doing tonight. I replied that I didn't know fairly unconcerned because he had pissed me off by all the sudden not talking to me for awhile. He hinted that he wanted to hang out and that we never got a chance to "chill", code word fuck, and wanted to know why that was. Okay, lesson numero uno, d-bag, if you don't contact me or seem interested, why would I waste my time? His dirty texting left some room for hope there, so we'll see what happens. I told him that I could possibly hang out this weekend, but I'm not putting a lot of stock into it. If it happens awesome, if not, Mr. Temper and his tongue will console me.

There's been a lot on my mind lately, mainly because of school. Financial aid is the biggest pain in my ass ever. I would really like to start my adult life not forty grand in debt, but it happens, I suppose. I'll be an RA this year which should be interesting. I know that I have a co-ed floor, so I'm assuming that I'll have both male and female residents. I contacted a "toy representative" to possibly have a sex toy party as my first event, but I'm not quite sure my school with allow that. I wonder how many people would show up to that? I just want to do it because I'll get free accessories for hosting a party! Hell yeah!

And then there is my twenty-first birthday approaching. It's not necessary that I get completely plastered or anything, but it is occurring on a Thursday, aka Thirsty Thursday in college speak, so it would be an excellent night to get bombed. I'm thinking something downtown, but that may be a little pricey for my friends, so I may do Bourbon street. If you're not from the Chicago area, Bourbon street is a pretty huge deal. Very fun, very drunk, very Chicago. All the things I love.

No comments: