Sunday, June 22, 2008

Too similiar?

Is there such a thing as being too alike? I'm getting the feeling that the more two people have in common, the more obvious it becomes that there is no hope for them. I've been talking to this guy for a long time now, like four months. I've known him for years, but we were never really close. We flirt a lot, we talk about music, we talk about sports, we talk about how amazing sex would be with each other. Recently, it seems like he's lost interest. Actually, that's being a bit too nice, he's definitely lost interest, or as I like to refer to it- he pussied-out. Yeah, I made that up, deal with it. We were supposed to go to a concert together, but he never called me or anything when the date came close and he went without me. This is huge clue numero uno. Second clue is that I told him I got a vibrator and he didn't respond like a normal guy would...he just kind of accepted it. Ummm, listen buddy, I told you for a reason...like maybe if we were fucking I wouldn't use it as often? This is why 20 year old boys lament about not getting laid.

There's two conclusions that I could draw from this confusing behavior of his.

Conclusion one is that he's a pussy and thinks that we could have something good and he doesn't want to go there, with me, or at all, I'm not sure which. This could have something to do with his last girlfriend cheating on him after they were unofficially engaged and his insecurity about that. Maybe it's not insecurity, maybe it's just that he doesn't want to deal with the obligations of a relationship, which I can understand. The complication to this conclusion however, is that he's told me he can't provide a relationship and I told him that I understood and it was okay, we could still mess around if he wanted to. So he can have his cake and eat my pussy, too. Isn't that music to a man's ears? Good Lord, I just want some action, man! Not a wedding ring.

Conclusion two is that he just flat out lost interest in me. I hate to write this out because it's admitting that I didn't get what I wanted for some reason. For all my self-confidence and fuck you attitude, it does kind of hurt to admit that there's parts of me that people don't want and perhaps these qualities cost me something that could have been good, like a relationship with a guy who enjoys the same things I do and promised to "fuck me so good that I won't be able to see straight." Perhaps I was a bit too aggressive. I did tell him that I want to feel his dick shoved down my throat...which could be scary for some. Or, even worse, maybe he became interested in someone else. That pisses me off. Here I am, willing to open up my legs and just have a good time and you don't even call or at least send me dirty text messages anymore? Come onnnnnn.

Would it be completely outrageous to just call him and tell him to come pound me and then I can get him out of my system?

No comments: