Sunday, June 15, 2008

I manifested my...manifesto.

I'm not going to go into a spiel about this being my first entry on my first blog, because it'll become very apparent in the near future that I have no experience with blogging. As you can tell from the name of my blog, I'm not a nice girl. I'm not particularly mean (intentionally-be forewarned) but I am just not nice. I've tried to be nice, and sometimes it has worked, but it has also left a little hole inside my mean old soul that just kept nagging at me. So, I've embraced my inner meanness to show the world that it's okay to be mean if it's what you feel. Now, let's not get into a war of definitions via blogging/bloggers/blogs/bloglgobglogble. I'm not outwardly mean in the sense that I kick 10 year old boys in the nuts just for shits and giggles, I'm about two pennies short of being that perverse.
I am the type of person who says what everyone else is thinking but doesn't want to say for fear of getting their ass kicked or being looked down upon. So far, I have yet to get my ass kicked. As for being looked down upon, well that's another story. A lot of times my meanness is interpreted as humor, which I appreciate because in all honesty, that is the purpose of my shouting out random things when I have the urge to. No, I don't have Tourettes Syndrome, I've checked, but thank you for your concern. This blog will hopefully amuse others as well as keep me sane so that I don't become a 34 year old coke head who pushes a cart of cans around a Jewel-Osco parking lot yelling about the inevitable apocalypse.

No comments: