Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm a cunt and I love it.

Please don't run away scared because you saw the worst of the famous four lettered words. Being a cunt is an amazing thing. I love being a cunt. Being a cunt is fun. Being a cunt is better than being a bitch, a whore, a skank, etc etc. Being a cunt is powerful, sexy, fun, and amusing. Call me a cunt and I'll give you a high five and a "fuck yes!" Why? Because I know I'm a cunt and I'm fucking proud of it, bitches. Being a cunt doesn't necessarily mean that one is a foul-mouthed, incoherent, muffin-topped, junior high drop out. No, no, no, darling. Being a cunt is about embracing yourself and not apologizing for it. It's about having quadruple the amount of sexuality of a normal woman and an equal amount of humor, and a certain hmmm in your recipe that makes people notice you, and more importantly, remember you.
In fact, the use of the word cunt does not have to be used in a derogatory way at all. Cunt is a beautiful thing. People come from cunts (well, it's true) and birth is always an amazing thing, isn't it? And please tell me what man does not get instantly hard when he hears a woman let out a throaty moan of, "pound my cunt!"? It's a very powerful word. It invokes power in itself, as well as raw sexual aggression, passion, (even if used negatively) and emotion. Being a cunt is like being the best hard liquor on the market; smooth, classic, enjoyable, and capable of making a person have the greatest time of their life. So please, embrace the inner cunt in yourself and try it on and sashay around in your house wearing only your most cunt appropriate outfit and feel the power of being unapologetically a cunt.

No comments: