Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It happens

I'm wasted. Again. On a Tuesday night....with classes at 10am tomorrow. Fuck. My boss, the one who is the sole reason why I applied to be an RA is leaving....we just found out tonight at our staff meeting. Rocker isn't taking my calls apparently. Funny how he never answers when I call him, but he can always call me with me answering. SOmething is weird there. Maybe I should assume that he has a girlfriend....fuck it. I called my cousin who goes to school in Indianapolis and talked to one of his friends there who told me he wanted to fuck the shit out of me (which i would not oppose). I don't want to go to bed alone...why must I go to bed alone and unsatisfied? I ask for so little and maybe that's why I receive just as much as I ask for..

1 comment:

Greg Voltaire said...

The first setence. I have to ask. What the fuck are you talking about?

You negatively talk about drinking today? On Tuesday? This is not just Tuesday, this is the International Alcohol Day!

Happy Belated Saint Paddy's Day.

Internets is broked.