Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I need it.

Would it be outrageous to ask my parents for a significant amount of money, say $200?.....to buy lingerie?? I really want this corset that I saw at Frederick's of Hollywood. It's not $200, but I also liked these great pair of fuck me pumps that just scream for me to buy them. I also want another vibrator. Or at least better batteries for the one I have now. So, add all those up, plus gas/shipping money, we're probably close to $200. I'm not quite sure how I'd ask for $200 though, that's the problem. I blame my predicament on the economy. I applied to seven places and haven't been hired at any. This is the cause of my woes. When I get back to school, I'll go back to my old job, but I really need that new vibrator. Or at least new batteries. After using a vibrator, it just isn't as satisfying if you have to do it manually. Once again, this wouldn't be a problem if Dumbass (see previous posts) would just get over himself and fuck me already. I'm constantly super wet and I feel like my pussy is starting to turn into a bitch because she's not getting any. I mean, it's not like I blame her. She deserves to get worshiped and love and pleasured and tongued, and ......and you see what I mean. Sometimes I want to wear a sign on my head that says "Will fuck clean, decent, STD free human male." Because I would. And there's really no mistaking that blatant statement is there?

So, I will end this post, unsatisfied and without money to buy sexual necessities.

No comments: