Sunday, February 8, 2009

Breaking down the wall

I've found a new passion in dancing intoxicated like I'm fucking Shakira or something. Thursday night a few girlfriends and I went out to the bar for $3 you call its and some quality chick time. I told them about what I did with Ex-Bff and they all just kind of took it in, not really judging me, which was appreciated. They asked me what about Rocker and I just said well, we're not official and left it at that.

As we got more cheap alcohol in us, we became a little more loose with our dancing. It's always funny to me how bars work. There's always a dancefloor where, at the beginning of the night, there's a small group of girls who are probably already drunk or just too confident to care that they look like idiots dancing while everyone else is just sitting around, then as the night goes on, more girls venture out to the dancefloor and there forms a wall of men who are creepily, if unconsciously, staring at them. The same thing happened on Thursday. My friends and I really like to dance but we didn't want to be lumped into the same scope as the four older women snapping their fingers and trying to sexily sway their mom-hips, so we waited until the bar got a little more crowded before we went on the dancefloor. The night went on, we drank and danced more, and two of my friends' boyfriends showed up, so they got all smoochie with them while my other friend and I stayed on the dancefloor.

I texted Rocker to see what he had been up to. Right before I got to the bar, he had called me to see what I was doing that night. I told him that I was having a girls' night out with some of my bitches and he kind of just laughed and said he was doing the same with the boys, but he was at rehearsal and not a bar. He asked me what I was wearing and I told him an outfit and he was like, okay, you're trying to tease me, that's fine. I told him that I'd call him later as I stepped into the bar and hung up. A few minutes later he texted me and told me that he was thinking about me. "Oh yeah? What are you thinking?" I asked, trying my fucking best to break him out of his shell.

I've been desperately trying to get Rocker to appease my horniness and have had no luck thus far, but I still tried. Persistence pays off, no? He asked me again what I was wearing, so I finally told him that I was wearing a longer silvery shirt with black pants and black heels and a belt cinched at the waist. He seemed pleased with that and I asked what he was wearing. "Jeans. No shirt. Too hot."

I re-read what he wrote. What the fuck is he wearing no shirt for...but then I remembered he was at rehearsal. And then I remembered that he was playing guitar. And then my mind put two and two together and the image of him playing guitar with only jeans on, sweating and rocking out popped into my mind and I got even more turned on than my usual consistent horniness. "What the fuck, take a picture for me," I told him but he said he would when he got home. I asked if he would play for me sometime with no shirt on and he said he would, so I pressed further, "What about no pants?" I asked. He said, "Just the guitar?" I smiled at my little conquest and told him that he had now committed to it, so he had to do it for me and he said that he promised he would. I patted myself on the back for the small step I was making to get him to take my bait.

"What do I get if I do that?" he asked.
"What do you want?" I said, wanting to gauge his response to see if he could even potentially handle me.
"I don't know. A kiss?" Fuckkkkkkk. What did I have to do to get this guy to say something dirty to me? It was really starting to piss me off.
"Only a kiss? Hmm." I said.
"You.." I really didn't know what this meant, so I said so, telling him that he was going to have to be more specific.
"I wanna kiss you all over," He said. Ahh finally, a promising response!
"That's more like it," I said with pride, "You're finally taking my bait. Tell me what else you want."

We exchanged little texts with not a whole lot of sex in them, but enough to make me hopeful. When I got back to my dorm room, he texted me again since I hadn't responded for quite some time to his previous text. I don't remember how we started talking about anything sexual at this point, but he asked me to tell him one of my fantasies. So I did. I went into detail about how I always thought it would be hot to go into a guy's office at work, lock the door and have him fuck me from behind across his desk, trying to keep quiet so we don't get caught. Maybe it's a little secretary fetish I have, I don't know, but I always thought that would be hot to do. I asked him to tell me one of his fantasies and he gave me the "you in a short skirt and heels" thing. Duh. I had already known that about him. Plus, that's a pretty generic fantasy. What guy doesn't want to fuck a girl with some FMPs and a tiny skirt on? I told him to tell me something else that he wanted. He responded that he thought it would be hot for me to be in control, "dom style" he said, which I assume means dominatrix. Hmm..never did anything like that. He told me that he wanted me to give him head and I told him flat out that he would be ruined for other women if my mouth of magic got on his cock. He seemed interested by this and asked if I was really that good. I thought about it, and barring my experience from last Saturday, giving head while I was congested and sick, I told him that I was pretty fucking amazing.

I can't remember how the conversation ended, but one of us probably fell asleep. During the day on Friday while I was in class he asked me if I was serious about last night and I replied that I was always serious. We talked for about a half hour in the afternoon while he was still at work because he had to leave right after work to go to the gig that his band had that night to set up and everything. While I was at dinner, he left me a voicemail, singing the chorus to "Kiss You All Over," which was ridiculously cutesy and funny, but somehow sexy at the same time.

I thought about him at night since I had nothing to do as I was the RA on-call, meaning I couldn't leave campus, couldn't engage in illegal activities on-campus, and a bunch of other boring stuff. He called me while he was on his way home from the venue and I could tell he was a little buzzed. He talked about the concert for awhile and I told him to call me when he got home because I wanted him to focus on the road, so we hung up. He must have got the picture that I'd sent him awhile earlier about the new shoes that I wanted, these sexy heels with ankle cuffs. He texted me and asked me if I was going to get them. I told him to focus on the road and not the shoes, but he kept asking me how much they were. I told him I wasn't talking to him until he got home, so he finally quit texting me and called me from his house when he got there.

He asked me what I was wearing and I was too tired to come up with a lie about what sexy lingerie I was wearing so I told him the truth: An oversized tshirt. Really hot, right? I asked him what he was wearing and he told me boxers and socks. I had to fucking laugh at that, I thought my oversized tshirt comment was bad. I reminded him that I did not yet have a picture of him that he promised me the night before of him playing the guitar with no shirt on. He told me he'd take it and a few minutes later I got a picture message with him, completely nude, only one of his guitars covering up his junk. At first I really didn't know how to respond, so I joked around because that's what I do in situations like these. I told him that he used the wrong guitar (the one in the picture was a flying-V) because he had told me that the V would cover the most up. He laughed and told me fine, he'd take a picture without the fucking guitar at all. I really didn't think he would, but a few minutes later, I got a picture of him, completely fucking nude, cock out and everything. I was totally surprised by this and didn't know how to respond.

I told him that I was impressed that he had actually done that and I was like what happened to the shy boy that I knew, or were you just playing dumb with me when I'd drop hints and little sexual innuendos? I could almost hear his fucking smile through the phone and all he said was maybe he was playing dumb. I callled him a tease and he asked me how I liked the picture. I shifted my eyes and tried to think of an appropriate response. What actually came out was, "It was nice, like I said, I was impressed." Fuck. That's not what I wanted to say at all.

"Nice?" He asked. "Wow...that hurts a little." He'd called me on my vague response and now I was totally fucked.

"What do you want me to say? You have the most magnificient, biggest cock I've ever seen in my entire life," I said. That wasn't good either, now he thinks I'm being condescending probably and thinks he has a tiny dick.

Luckily, he laughed and said something about it "being floppy" and I told him to never say anything like that again because it was gross. He brought up the shoes again and how he thought they were really fucking hot. He started saying some other things, I can't for the life of me remember what they were or even the gist of what they would have been about. All I remember is getting wet and starting to to slide my hand down my stomach as he kept talking. I remember havng the feeling that I knew we were going to have phone sex, but I didn't know how to make the first move, and luckily enough he did. He asked if I was getting wet and I told him I already was really wet.

"Are you rubbing yourself down there?" He asked. In my mind I kind of laughed. Down there? Really? Are we 15 and can't say pussy? But, I wanted to play along, so I ignored his relative clean language even though I like when a guy can talk really dirty to me.

"Do you want me to?" I asked, trying to be sexy. I think it worked because I heard a little groan and then he said, "Yeah. Do it."

I moaned into the phone as my fingers grazed over my clit. Fina-fucking-lly! I thought...it only took me like six weeks for you to get to this point. I told him to stroke his cock and asked him what he was thinking about.

"I'm thinking about you right now. Are you thinking about me?" He asked. I told him I was thinking about him and he had such a hot body and that I wish I was there with him so I could show him how I wanted him. I heard the phone moving and I smiled because I knew it meant he was stroking himself faster and I was going to get him off before we even had our first date.

We kept going for awhile and I was super wet, sliding my fingers in me without any resistance and pulling them out soaked in my own juices. "Are you close, baby?" He asked. I was close and I heard him grunt and sigh as he came. I was still going and I told him to keep talking to me, not to stop talking to me. "Are you gonna cum? C'mon baby, I want you to cum for me," He said. God that was so hot, hearing him say that made me lose it and I came, moaning into the phone as my body spasmed. We were silent for a few seconds, me trying to catch my breath, him doing I don't know what. We talked for a few minutes and I told him that I was glad he finally broke down his wall of aloofness. We said goodnight and I masturbated again, not feeling quite satisfied yet. I finally fell asleep, smiling as I closed my eyes.

The next day I had work and then went to dinner with a few girlfriends and then we drank in my room, a little girls' night. We got wasted in no time. We split a bottle of UV Blue, the college girl's kryptonite, and when we finished that, we opened my bottle of Bacardi and downed that, too. We were all in fleece pants and tshirts. My hair was greasy and I wasn't wearing any makeup, needless to say, I was fucking sexy. I grabbed my red leather belt and put it on over my tshirt to glam my drunk self up a bit. We walked around my floor and found a couple of my residents who laughed at me and then gave me some Absolut and orange juice. We hung out with them for awhile before I went back to my room to see if Rocker had called. He wasn't feeling well today and I figured he was still asleep, but I wanted him to talk to me. He finally called and we talked for about twenty minutes before he said he was going to go back to bed. I got a little pissed because I've been sick since last Saturday and still stayed up to talk to him, so I told him whatever, go to bed. I'm such a bitch when I'm drunk and not getting what I want.

I didn't feel bad about it at all. He texted me and said, "Goodnight, Sunshine" a little nickname we have for each other and my bitchy self said, "Yup. Later" God, I'm such a cunt when I don't get my way. He asked me what was wrong and I told him nothing, to go to bed. I forgot about it until this afternoon when he texted me and said hello and asked if I was mad at him. He called me right after he sent it and I asked why he thought I'd be mad at him. "Well, I felt bad about the way I hung up last night...I didn't mean to be so abrupt, I just really was feeling sick," He said. I couldn't believe that he was apologizing because he didn't do anything wrong. Wow, I'm a total bitch to him and then he apologizes for it....weird. I told him not to feel bad, that I was just being a bitch and we continued talking for awhile. I knew he had to go to work in a couple hours, but I really wish he could have come over so we could just cuddle together in bed all day. I didn't say that, I have a hard time verbalizing my thoughts when they're tender like that because I'm afraid of them getting rejected, but at that moment, I wanted nothing more than us to just be in bed together, cuddling, being sick together with Kleenexs surrounding us and a cheesy movie on TBS.

He's at work still and I keep thinking about him and periodically checking my phone to see if he's texted me. I can't wait for him to call me when he gets off work because I already miss his voice. I want to know how he's feeling and how work went. I want to tell him that I missed him and that I've been thinking about him all day. I want to demand that he come over right now so we can just talk and cuddle, but I know he can't since he has work in the morning. I don't know where this is going at all, but I do genuinely like him and I haven't felt a connection like this in awhile. Part of me wants to ask him where he sees this going, but then again, I don't want to put any pressure on it because I don't know what I would say to any of his responses.

For now, I'm just glad that I broke him down into having phone sex with me and at least talking a little dirty, although I will have to work on his vocabulary because if he says something about me "pulsating down there" I'm going to have to laugh.

No comments: